Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Tipy toeing spy by Sir-Ethin Tipy toeing spy by Sir-Ethin
Requested By :iconserch2001:

I... Suck at posing xD.. Its finally come to my attention.
WELL TIME TO GIVE UP ON SFM!



xD Hahaha!
Hope you like it... xP
Add a Comment:
 
:icontrugamingreloadedyt2:
Sticky Mine
Replaces Grenade Launcher, use for Sticky Launcher ammo type
Explodes when touched on
no damage until 1 second after the explosion
Reply
:iconthesoldierinvietnam:
TheSoldierInVietnam Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2014  Student Digital Artist
That boom over there kinda like a big problem!
Reply
:icongingerrattennaxd:
GingerrattennaXD Featured By Owner May 21, 2014
There's a 50% chance of him stepping on one of those bombs,a 40% chance of making it out alive,and a 10% chance of him getting hit by a Jarate.
Reply
:icondjmadman1:
DJmadman1 Featured By Owner May 19, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
like a bo$$
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 19, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
TIPY TOE LIKE A BOSS!
Reply
:icondjmadman1:
DJmadman1 Featured By Owner May 19, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
XD
Reply
:iconsimsda:
simsda Featured By Owner May 19, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
At first glance i thought it was me haha XD.

Love it man also i feel you i'm not good at all at body posing i'm to lazy x3.
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 19, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nope that be Serchs spy loadout haha!

thanks! And my problem is I never do lower body shots most the time xD.
so I haven't gotten much time in posing down there.
Reply
:iconbluewolffemscout:
BlueWolfFemscout Featured By Owner May 18, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
DONT YOU DARE STOP WORKING WITH SFM!!! NO!! 
Love the posing and the face, as always, is perfect XD
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 18, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
BUT MAYAAAAAA!! I wanna!!!

xD
thanks a lot x3 haha!
Reply
:iconnightybreeze:
Nightybreeze Featured By Owner May 18, 2014  Hobbyist
Minefield!.......and it's not everythingDevilish 
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 18, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Boom booms EVERYWHERE!
Reply
:iconsweetscout:
SweetScout Featured By Owner May 18, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Playing Spy in a nutshell lol.
This one time, the other team went as all demos.... and sticky spam everywhere. xD
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 18, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
XD much indeed spy spy!
yeah I'm no fan of demo. I have no time spent on the class just cause I find it nooby.
Reply
:iconkylec65:
KyleC65 Featured By Owner May 18, 2014  Student Artist
Well unless you don't see a Demoman
Reply
:iconpoposan:
Poposan Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The pose and face pose are perfect here! I'm glad you really got into this man. 
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 18, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Took forever to get him posed like that xD.
im good with face pose but body pose I'm not to good haha!
thanks you Dave x3 means a lot.
Reply
:iconmightycat-letranger:
Mightycat-Letranger Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
14 sticky?
that a bit overkill don't ya think xD

and i see nothing wrong with the posing
it's actually pretty good ^^
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I feel one sticky is overkill!

xD

Well thank you haha!
Reply
:iconmightycat-letranger:
Mightycat-Letranger Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yup sticky is o(p)verkill
once I step on 14sticky while uber
.............
well off to the moon
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
To the moon!
Reply
:iconmightycat-letranger:
Mightycat-Letranger Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars let me see what spring is like on Jupiter an...

*Uber expire die from fall damage*
Reply
:iconbehindjk:
BehindJK Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Dat shpee is being silly.

Everyone knows that the way you play Spy is by running in a straight line towards them and then stabbing them in the face.
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No fucking duh!
Face stabs all the way!
Reply
:iconbehindjk:
BehindJK Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey, it's a 50/50 chance.
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
40/60
Reply
:iconbehindjk:
BehindJK Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I suppose it's technically a 51/49 cause you just need to be <180 degrees behind the person.
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
10/90
Reply
:iconbehindjk:
BehindJK Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
99% chance for an enemy spy
1% chance for you.
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Bingo!
Reply
(1 Reply)
:icon3d-chocoholic-izzy:
3D-Chocoholic-Izzy Featured By Owner May 17, 2014
That spy is just.
yeah just start diggin his grave
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The bombs will do that for him.
Reply
:icongensamus:
GenSamus Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Looks like our RED Spy is in a bit of a sticky situation :p.
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
HAHAHA! PUNS!
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
Reply
:icongensamus:
GenSamus Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconhomerhide-plz:
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
GOOD!
Reply
:icongensamus:
GenSamus Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sorry for the pun. :|
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
xD You're fine
Reply
:iconshima0021:
Shima0021 Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
tooooo many stickies yoooow~he can't move jahahahaha XD
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hahaha! One little twitch! BOOOOOM!

xD
Reply
:iconshima0021:
Shima0021 Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
hahaha XD
Reply
:iconcreepyponylover238:
CreepyPonyLover238 Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
why doesn't he go invisible? XD
Reply
:iconmightycat-letranger:
Mightycat-Letranger Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
maybe he have deadringer
Reply
:iconcreepyponylover238:
CreepyPonyLover238 Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hmmm maybe
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
DONT ASK ME!!!
Reply
:iconcreepyponylover238:
CreepyPonyLover238 Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
XD okie okie im sorry
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
xD
Reply
:iconcreepyponylover238:
CreepyPonyLover238 Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
even if he did get past the stickies the turret (I forget what its called ^^;) would kill him anyway
Reply
:iconsir-ethin:
Sir-Ethin Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dat sentry gun xP
It sure would Haha!
Reply
:iconcreepyponylover238:
CreepyPonyLover238 Featured By Owner May 17, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
oh yeah XD brain farts sorry so either way hes a dead man poor Spy
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
May 17, 2014
Image Size
1.9 MB
Resolution
1920×1080
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
624
Favourites
48 (who?)
Comments
57
×